Blueskin® RF200 Ice & Water Barrier
Henry® Blueskin® RF200 is an SBS modified bitumen roofing membrane underlayment reinforced with a superior skid-resistant polyolefin surface film. The membrane is specifically designed to be self-adhered on sloped roof surfaces as secondary seal under shingles or tile.
- Self-seals around nails and fasteners for lasting watertightness
- Fully adhered system prevents lateral moisture migration
- Premium skid-resistant textured blue film surface
- Split-back release liner for easier handling and faster application
- Shrink-wrap packaging for better product protection during storage in various weather conditions
195 sq. ft. (3 feet wide x 65 linear feet)