Get more info from Tree Hugger article here: https://www.treehugger.com/sustainable-product-design/why-world-would-anyone-want-wooden-nail.html
- Box of 1000 nails
- Choose size above.
- Collated Wooden Nails
- No predrilling
- No wood glue necessary
- Much faster than wood plugs
- Made of German beech wood
- No water absorption, no expansion
- Lignin welding process due to high friction
- Resistant to decay due to resin infusion
- No corrosion and streaking on wood
- Green building product compared with steel or metal fasteners
- Better fire protection in wood structure than steel or metal fasteners
- Same material as fastened wood avoids thermal bridge and ensures higher R-values
- Tensile Strength ~ 250 N/mm2
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Possibilities with LignoLoc®
LignoLoc® wooden nails are also perfectly suitable for driving...
LignoLoc® - Collated Wooden Nails
The LignoLoc® system from BECK opens up countless application ...
Corner connections with LignoLoc®
LignoLoc® - Holding power
LignoLoc® - Lignin Welding
Wooden Nails Are Now A Thing
Humans have been using nails to fasten one thing to another th...