Length: 131 feet
Width: 2.4 inches
The single-sided high-performance adhesive tape Sicrall 60 is particularly suitable for permanent airtight sealing of interior membranes such as SIGA Majpell, PE Sheeting, or plywood. Sicrall has a strong paper back and an aggressive initial tack that allows sealing the membrane overlaps without the need for any support from behind.
A favorite of Fine Home Building's Backyard Tape Test. Download a copy of the article here.
For air sealing interior OSB panels, see Rissan 60
Builders Tip: See our video "getting the backing off SIGA tape" to help you get started.
- extremely strong adhesion - reliable, no building damage
- sturdy carrier material - saves time in case of long overlaps
- hand-tearable - saves time
- Hard wood-based panel materials
- Gypsum fibreboards
- Vapour control layers / diffusion retarder sheeting
- Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting, Kraft papers, Aluminium membranes