Raychem FrostGuard for Pipe Freeze Protection
Raychem FrostGuard energy-efficient preassembled heating cable offers an easy-to-use solution to prevent frozen pipes and avoid the significant expense of repair associated with frozen or burst pipes.
FrostGuard preassembled electric heating cables are intended for installation on metal or plastic water pipes for freeze protection in commercial or residential locations. The 240V FrostGuard hardwire version features a 6-ft power cord for terminating in a junction box.
- Easy to design and install; simply fix to the pipe, cover in pipe insulation, and plug into the GFI-protected electrical supply.
- Safe: no overheating possible: even when overlapped or closely spaced
- Energy-efficiency through self-regulating technology
- Ideal for metal and plastic pipes up to 2-1/2 inches in diameter
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts
If you’d like to learn more about this product, you can find additional information here.