SIGA Primur Roll
Width: .47 inches
Length: 26 feet
The high-performance adhesive compound Primur Roll can easily, quickly and safely be used for various joints inside and outside. For instance plaster, concrete, masonry, wood, metal, gypsum and cement fiberboards, hard plastics, etc. are suitable substrates. Driving rain resistance in combination with the breathable membrane Majcoat has been proven by the TU Berlin.
- Extremely high adhesive strength without drying time - indoor and outdoor joints can be subjected to loads immediately
- Apply Primur roll before mounting the vapour control layer - clean and 50% less working time
- Constantly 4 mm thick and elastic - reliably absorbs structural movements
- Hard wood-based panel materials
- Gypsum fibreboards
- Cement fibreboards
- Concrete, masonry, plaster
- Bituminous sheeting in the base area
- Hard plastics
- Vapour control layers/diffusion retarder sheeting - Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting, Kraft papers, Aluminum membranes
- Vapour control layers/diffusion retarder sheeting for above-rafter insulation and renovation from the outside - Smooth to rough PE/PA/PO/PP sheeting
- Roof underlay membrane (apart from bitumen and PVC membranes except if given individual approval)
- Facade membranes
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We used Primur Roll to adhere a draining housewrap to our masonry foundation stemwall. I was really worried about finding an adhesive solution that would stick well to our split-faced rough-texture concrete blocks and had my doubts that Primur would be able to do it.
But this Primur Roll material worked great! It is seriously sticky stuff and I think it will stay that way for the long term and continue to hold my housewrap as desired.
We used this for a number of other applications as well and were equally satisfied in each case.